With all the heat Anita Sarkeesian gets for her Tropes series, you’d think it was a new topic, but Gene Siskel & Roger Ebert had a discussion on a similar theme when they were talking about the influx of slasher movies on their show in 1980.
34 years later and this is STILL relevant
WHOA. I had never seen anything about them doing this.
It’s a shame people remember them for their thumbs.
Had a patron come in today who has absolutely no understanding of how to use the computer. He needed to access the e-mail his daughter set up so he could print a boarding pass to go see her on the train.
The guy was probably about my father’s age, work boots and a beat up old jacket. Had me talk…
reasons to date me
- no pressure to wear pants in my presence
- or any clothes at all really
- but it’s up to you
- u can be big spoon or little spoon
- totally your choice
- i’m always ready to make out
- also u don’t even have to buy me things just maybe an ice cream cone every once in a while that’s it
- i’ll let you lick it though
- i mean the ice cream cone
- well not just the ice cream cone